Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Reunion/favorite books

Well, I was going to post some pictures from the reunion that Jennifer took but they are on her computer and we are now using my computer again.
So here I am going to post some books that I recommend to read. It is funny because I hardly ever read fiction but two that have affected me through the years are:
Janice Meredith I do not know the author but it is historical about the civil war
David and Jonathan This is a book about modern day boys who learn to love each other as the biblical pair did.
War and Peace - This is a very long book but I loved it.

These are very old books so I am not sure if you can find them in print. These books changed my life and attitude at a crucial time in my teen years. In fact, I hardly ever read fiction now so here are some others that influenced me.
How to Win Friends and Influence People I believe this is by Dale Carnegie
I Dare You by William H. Danforth
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment