Sunday, December 5, 2010

C. DEVELOPE THE ATTRIBUTES OF GODLISNESS
I have waited a long time to make this post because I didn't want it to be too long and I couldn't decide what to list. There are several scriptures that actually list attributes that we should try to acquire one of which is II Peter all of chapter one. Following is a list of some others that might help us be happier while meeting the challenges of this earth.
1. gratitude - several of the conference talks this time were on that subject
2. Forgive others -
3. humility -
4. Empathy
5. Charity. I have listened to President Monson's address to the women several times because I think he puts it so perfectly. It was reaffirmed to me as I listened the first time that he is a prophet of God. His words were truly inspired.
I ask that all of you, including my boys take the time to get online and listen to this talk. It is listed at the end of the October conference sessions. I think I will listen to it at least once a month so I can get it into my head to do what he has instructed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to go watch this today, I've been getting on the lds website more and realizng what an awesome thing it is. thanks spawn

    ReplyDelete